Thursday, July 24, 2014

Food Ideas for Whole30

I don't know about you but coming up with meal/snack ideas for a Healthy Eating Plan has got to be the hardest part! As you all know I started the Whole30 Program on Monday but for those who are joining in I wanted to give you some of my food ideas!

Breakfast Ideas:
Hard Boiled Eggs
Green Smoothie (spinach, cucumber, frozen berries & water)
Spoonful of Almond butter
Eggs & Avocado

Snack Ideas:
Almonds or other Nuts
Avocado
Green Apple w/ Almond Butter
Berries & Almonds
Cut up Veggies (Prep ahead of time- you will thank me)
Make your own "Trail Mix"

Lunch & Dinner Ideas:
(Make & cut meats ahead of time)
Salad w/ chicken or steak
Meat w/ Roasted Veggies
Stir fry w/ meat & veggies
Homemade sweet potato fries **homemade
***Check out the Whole30 blog and they have announced potatos can now be part of your meal plan*** This was life changing so last night I did some oven roasted potatos with seasonsing & olive oil and they were BOMB.

You can also follow @whole30recipes & @whole30 for recipes, motivation and ideas!
I know these all sound repetitive and lame, but I'm not the most extravagant cook. Especially when I'm on a strict program I like to keep things simple and to the point. If you want additional ideas, shopping lists and recipes go to Whole30.com for tons of resources, support, ideas and detailed information about the program!! We Can Do It!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS