Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Date Day 1.0

This past Wednesday my husband and I spent our first day off acting like Denver tourists! In a previous post I had expressed my excitement about having a day off together each week, and the first day did not disappoint! First stop... fresh juice of course! :)

This is my favorite new place... EVER! Forget Starbucks I would rather have a delicious fresh juice! Oh, and ignore that mine is almost gone in this picture! ;)



Next stop... down town to the new Union Station! We had so much fun! I had no idea how amazing it was inside, with restaurants, shops and even a hotel! I felt like a real tourist and didn't mind it one bit! 








Oh, and of course it's not an adventure without our photogenic photos ;) 

This is his: "Please do not take a photo of me" I mean... if you couldn't tell! 

This is his... "Fine... this is all you get." I'll take it! ;)


I'm so happy to be here!!


This is me trying to jump in front of Union Station. And this is my husband trying to capture it. FAIL.


And one more to show how happy we are! ;) We had the best day and I am so happy we get to spend more time together! Bring on the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS