Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Bucket List

Have I ever mentioned how much I love summer?! Oh wait, I'm pretty sure I have ;)

I love that days are longer, the pool is a weekly staple, nights are later and for some reason there's always this feeling of being a little more care free. Now let's not forget I'm not talking about the good ol' days of summer (you know when you didn't have to work)... now THOSE were the days. But... you can still have fun over the summer even if you are forced to be an adult ;)

I love making seasonal bucket lists because it forces me to add some fun into my day-to-day life! So below are my Summer Bucket List items that I'm hoping to accomplish this year!

1. Hike the Incline! Located in Manitou Springs (all you need to do is google is and you'll know what I'm talking about). I have a love/hate relationship with this mountain but always feel so accomplished when done and it makes for a fun day trip!

2. July 4th Fireworks/s'mores. I LOVE Fireworks! I definitely want to catch some this year either in our neighborhood area or a fun sporting event always has great fireworks!

3. VACATION!!! I can't wait for our vacation and will share more info when it gets closer to the time

4. Farmers Market. I love going to the Farmers Market especially in the summer! We love going to the one near our church and eating lots of yummy food! (And by eating I mean grabbing the free samples) ;)

5. POOL Days! Nothing says summer more than the smell of sunscreen and chlorine! I definitely want to be at the pool at least 1x/week this year

6. Day trip up to Vail! I love going up to Vail with my hubby, walking around, eating lunch and hiking. It's simply the best and I can't wait to check this one off the list!

7. BBQ with friends! What says summer more than a bbq?! Definitely want to check this one off multiple times this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS