Thursday, June 18, 2015

In one year...

On this day, next year, I will get to start my life as the wife of Nick!  I can't wait for that moment!  I am proud of what we have together and look forward to what's to come in the future.


After about 3 months of being engaged we have accomplished a decent amount of planning.  As said previously, we have our venue and date, I have my dress, I've picked out my bridesmaids dresses and bridesmaids (not all have been notified, more to come about my girls!), we have a color scheme, we have a color and an idea on style picked out for our grooms men's suits, we have our wedding bands (Nick's is awesome!!), and we have meetings scheduled with a few photographers and a caterer.  The goal is to get engagement photos and Save The Dates out by the end of summer so all of our out of town loved ones can start planning!  

I must say, this has been an interesting experience.  I always knew there was a lot to think about when planning such a celebration, but MAN it's a bit overwhelming.  I keep reminding myself that it will be a beautiful representation and celebration of our love, and I CANNOT wait to share the day with so many important people to us!

Nick has been such a huge part in our planning.  I'm so impressed at how he jumped right in and started researching venues and vendors.  During the school year I couldn't really devote a whole lot of time to the planning process, so Nick did all of the initial research.  
THANKS LOVE!!!

Let the year countdown begin!

~Alex~




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS