Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hello Summer!?

First of all.... EEEEK So excited for Alex and Nick and I cannot wait for their wedding!!! I can't wait to hear more about planning/prep and fun events!!!!! :) 

Second... I am very much aware of the fact that I have not blogged since... um yea I can't even remember! Yikes, where does time go?! I'm so excited it's summer and we have got a lot going on already! We have planned a trip in August (separate post about that later) & we worked a wonderful travel agent (who also just happens to be a friend so more about that soon!!) and I am trying to soak up every minute of sunshine and pool time. Now that we are officially in the days of summer I obviously decided I needed a new wardrobe because I can't find anything in my closet to wear ;)

Below are some of my finds and wishes! What are your summer wardrobe staples? 

For some reason this summer I'm all about comfort and ease. I like to feel comfortable first and foremost and so this year I am ALL ABOUT the jumpsuit. I cannot get enough of the jumpsuit long or short. I have found quite a few cute ones at Old Navy & H&M. Below are 4 from H&M that I am definitely wanting!


I am also slightly addicted to the thought of wearing a hat, I mean for one to protect my skin but for two,  they are adorable. I always buy hats and then never end up wearing them but with an upcoming vacation I think it's a must. ;) Here are two I found from Nordstrom


And finally what would summer be without some Pinterest inspiration ;) Below all pictures are from Pinterest. To me, these pictures SCREAM summer! I am all about loose fitting comfy dresses, and I am dying to find ones similar to the three below, and those sandals?! Ahhh, I need them now!!! I hope this inspires you for summer because it definitely has me! Now only to convince my husband I HAVE to have these.... ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS