Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dreaming of summer

Ahhh... summer. I am loving the mild weather and am so excited for spring and summer!! One of many house projects we have upcoming this year is our side yard. Our yard is not very big, so a full grassy lawn is not in our future. Below are some of my ideas and wish lists. Mainly I want a place for white lights, comfy furniture and a fire pit. I love the look of grass growing in-between the concrete, although I don't think my husband finds that all too realistic with our yard, but hey a girl can dream, right?? I love white lights in a backyard, to me it screams: SUMMER, SMORES AND LATE NIGHTS!! And by late nights I mean I'm usually in bed by 9:30 

*All pictures from Pinterest and Houzz.com


I'm not sure the built in benches would work for us, but don't you love this look?? And again, love the fire pit!




We are definitely wanting a fire pit, but again our yard is pretty tiny. So, something similar to below is  more what I'm thinking! thoughts? 



If these pictures don't get you excited for summer, well I don't know what else would! When we complete our project I will definitely post our finished product! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS