Monday, February 9, 2015

Ramblings

Hey Everyone!! :) Happy Monday and umm HELLO gorgeous weather!? Seriously. I have officially decided to break up with winter until December 24th and then it can go away again December 26th. I am not a fan of cold, cloudy or snowy weather. Done. 

I can't say I've really been crazy busy over here but for some reason I haven't blogged since mid-January?! I am really going to try and get better at this. Below are just a couple of things that have made me pretty excited over here... aka shopping.

I got this tote from Urban Outfitters and I am absolutely IN.LOVE. It's reversible and really good quality! They have a ton of different colors, I chose the brown/purple. If you are in need of a good sized tote for work, school or life in general definitely go check these out! 




With my 2015 health kick and training for my 1/2 marathon, yep that's right people I'm actually sticking with a health goal I decided new workout gear is a must. I am that person running on the trail in a raggy (I don't even know if that's a word) and shorts that are too big... SOOO I decided to get some cute leggings and a tank to go with it. If you hurry into Nordstrom right now these are on sale and I'm obsessed.



I haven't got these yet but here a few more items on my "soon to buy" wish list!

I've decided I need some cute lounge sneakers to just wear with an outfit or go on a walk. I don't always like wearing my running shoes just while running errands I feel like it wears them out quicker!



Speaking of running shoes, I need some new ones. I honestly go for style and then comfort (I know so lame) so these are some I have my eye on...

I am a big fan of Asics and have been wearing them religiously for the past 8 years. Here are my favorites and can be found at Runners Roost






Soon I will have a recap on my recent getaway to Chicago with the hubs! 

Hope y'all have a good week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS