Monday, March 2, 2015

HAPPY MARCH!!!

Is it just me or is everyone else sick of this cold/freezing/awful/hate it weather?! I've never been big into the snow/cold unless it's Christmas so sunshine and 70's can make an appearance any day now! I cannot believe it's already March 2nd?! Where does the time go? Oh, and if you've been reading this blog you know that I say that almost every time I post. Since the year is pretty much moving full speed ahead I decided to write down some of my March goals. 


1. Focus on my own life. With Facebook, instagram, twitter, vine, pinterest and all other forms of social media it is so easy to get caught up in everyone's life and their "best moments" that you lose sight of your own life. Or maybe that's just me ;) 

2. Choose to focus on the Lord and spend time in my Bible each day or morning.

3. Workout 4x/week (You'll here me say this all the time, but you'll be proud to know I've been sticking with it 3-4x/week!)

4. EAT HEALTHY. I mean, how many stomach aches do I need to get before I realize eating bad is just not my thing. I"m working on it.

5. Plan a get together 1x/week with friends. 

6. Have 2 couples over for dinner. 

7. Read a book. 

Ok, those are my March goals. Pretty attainable I would say. What are your goals this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS