Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Skipping over November


I've decided since I am so behind on posting I'm just going to skip over November... haha ;) I am in full Christmas mode over here. Christmas music 24/7, decorating, decorating gingerbread houses... and the list could go on. This holiday season I really wanted to get my shopping done early and focus on making memories! So, below is my Christmas Bucket List :)


1. Make Gingerbread houses- CHECK!

2. Drive around, drink hot chocolate and look at lights

3. Decorate the house- CHECK!

4. Watch Christmas Movies (White Christmas, The Grinch, EVERY.SINGLE.HALLMARK.MOVIE...etc.)

5. Go down to Union Station for date night (It's decorated so pretty for Christmas)

6. Get a chocolate advent calendar - CHECK

7. Have all presents bought and wrapped by first weekend of December- almost there!

8. Bake. Bake. Bake. (I mean... it's a standard rule to gain 5 pounds over the holidays) ;)

9. Go down to the Broadmoor for brunch

10. ENJOY every moment of the Christmas season! :) It's my favorite time of year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS