Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Miracles

I love reading blogs. I love feeling connected to so many different people, and without even knowing them you somehow feel like your best friends.  Probably a year ago I stumbled upon (more like the Lord directed me) to a woman's blog, and her story instantly affected me and I knew it was no accident. The events she has been through have been a tremendous testimony to me on how, through everything she continued to trust the Lord and thank Him for his faithfulness. Once again, an event has occurred that instantly broke me. In the very moment I read her post I began to pray, knowing that the Lord is faithful and able to perform miracles. I am sharing this in hopes that you too will begin to pray for this sweet baby and her family. That you too would stand asking for the Lord to comfort everyone in this family.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS