Friday, July 18, 2014

Natural Products

Hey y'all! I don't know about you but I struggled with acne and skin problems pretty much high school up until months before my wedding, oh and then every month while I PMS. Unfortunately I was never one of those girls who could just forget to wash her face at night or in the morning. We all hate those girls- let's be honest I have tried so many products and acne medications that I could be a walking advertisement for all. As I have gotten older though I have become more conscious about what I put into my body and what I put on my skin. After looking at a lot of the products I used I didn't like that most had chemicals/ingredients I not only couldn't pronounce I was sure were not good for me, so I headed to Sprouts and started trying out different products. Below are my favorites and have found work great on my skin! I also use my Clarisonic brush (that's a post in itself... as both Alex and I can attest: best.thing.ever)

The 3 cleansers below (click on each link to learn more about the products) are what I have found to be my top 3 picks. And trust me, I have tried hundreds many products! These 3 have all natural safe ingredients that I feel confident putting on my skin. The Egyptian Magic Cream is not a cleanser but a moisturizer for your skin and let me just be the first to say... I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. No, I do not get paid to say this although I will happily get paid if someone wants to ;) I bought this at Costco because living in a very dry climate I needed something to help the cracking skin on my face. Seriously... it was bad. I slathered this on and by morning.. voila. No, seriously this stuff works. I also put it on in the morning before I put my make up on and it gives my skin that dewy, glowy look. Click on the link for more info and testimonials, but again this product is all natural and has only 6 ingredients! Let me know if you try any of these and what you think!





Jason-Natural
Neutrogena Natural
Alba Botanica
Egyptian Magic Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS