Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Empty Nester

Yep, that's right. I am almost a Sibling Empty Nester... and I cry on a regular basis. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers and by end of day Thursday 3 of the 4 will have all gone off to college or the military. My brother left almost 2 weeks ago to join the Army and I have been a wreck. My two sisters also are leaving for college and you could say I am feeling majorly slightly emotional. Because I am so much older than all my siblings I feel very protective of all of them and like to know what they're up to at all times. In all seriousness I pray for them that the decisions they now make as "adults" glorify the Lord and that they put their trust in Him. I know the Lord will be faithful to all of them as they start this new and exciting journey. I have told my brother who is still at home that ALL my spare time will now be filled with spending time with him... he's thrilled. If you are looking for me I am probably in my room crying or looking through old photos and crying or face timing them... crying. ;)



1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS