Monday, July 21, 2014

Whole30 Program

Ok, I am hoping that if I make a public declaration I will actually be able to stick with it this time...Whole30 is an awesome program and exactly what I need to challenge myself and focus on healthy living. I am not trying to lose a ton of weight but I am trying to focus on health, show myself "I can do it" and see what 30 days of healthy food can do for me. If you have never heard of the Whole30 program check out the link. This is a hardcore, intense, nearly impossible, might die program. I'm slightly exaggerating, but this program involves; no grains, no legumes, no processed foods, no sugar, no "paleo" desserts, no alcohol and no other forms of sugar. If you are running the opposite direction I don't blame you- BUT before you do really read about this program and see if you can challenge yourself to eat nothing but "Whole" for 30 days. I have a friend who has completed the program and she rocks. She looks amazing and has inspired me to see it to the end. I have started the program and "cheated" by day 5. Hey- I never said I was perfect. The way I see it though, it's one month. One month of my life to truly focus on health, real food and see what it does for me. The program encourages you not to weigh yourself while completing the 30 days. Weigh yourself before and after and that's it. So... what do you say? Should we all try it? I am publicly announcing that I will be starting the program today. Done. If you decide to start too let me know- so we can all suffer  encourage each other! ;)


1 comment:

  1. You got this girl, you can do it!!…I on the other cannot…not this time at least, but I'd like to give it a shot in the future!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS