Friday, March 6, 2015

Dreaming of Spring

When life gives you winter.... dream about spring. I have said it a thousand times and I'll say it again. This girl is not a fan of winter. As in, if winter were a real person we wouldn't be friends, acquaintances, Facebook friends, followers on Instagram. nothing. I would pretend it never existed. But... since winter is not a person and I have to deal with it I will just hide in my house and dream about spring. Spring style is just my cup of tea. Below are some of my spring inspirations and items I will be adding to my closet. 

I have been looking for the perfect denim shirt. I have one but the fit is a little too loose, I want one more structured. Even at the mall the other day I just couldn't find the perfect one. If you know of a good one, let me know! 

My boyfriend jeans I found at Amerian Eagle years ago, but go pretty much anywhere and you will find boyfriend jeans. Pair them with converse, like the picture below and it just screams spring to me!

I have a vest similar to the one below but am looking for a comfortable striped dress. I have one but it's a little short and probably inappropriate for anywhere other than the pool ;) I am a fan of this one at Old Navy- cute, comfortable and casual.

I am obsessed with the patterned shorts and simple tshirt. I am definitely on the hunt for some cute ones come spring! JCrew always has cute shorts, and come spring I know they'll have the perfect ones!
*Pictures courtesy of Pinterest

I hope this has inspired you to de-friend Winter and hop on the Spring Train! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS