Monday, August 18, 2014

Cleanse

Happy Monday!!! Before I start my post I do have a confession to make.... I did not complete the Whole30 Program. I know... it's sad, but life goes on. At the time it just was a little too strict or that's my excuse for now. For a couple weeks I fell off the eating healthy wagon and let me just say, I feel like poo. Eating unhealthy (processed foods, sugar, bad carbs..etc.) just does not do well for my body and I need a fresh start. In the past I have done a Suja Juice cleanse and loved it, so I knew it was something I wanted to do again. However the price is just so expensive and I wasn't wanting to pay that much UNTIL I saw that they were now offering their juices at Costco and they were offering a "Fresh Start" Program. This cleanse was perfect for me. You have 3 juices a day with 3 mini meals in between. Check here for an explanation of the program, recipes for the 3 days and they even provide you with the shopping list and "how-to" make the recipes. Today is Day 1 and I am really excited to cleanse my system, jump start on eating healthy and feel 100x better!!! The best part about this program to me is the cost... for 3 days worth of juices it's $29.49! If that's not a steal I'm not sure what is! I will complete the program Mon-Wed and let you know on Friday how it all went! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS