Friday, July 11, 2014

Workin it out!


Hey y'all! This is Jessica and I am so excited to write my first "official" post on our blog! As my first post there was a lot of pressure for the topic but I decided to go with what I'm currently focused on... Bikini body!!! I mean let's be honest the minute summer rolls around we are all frightened and/or terrified to try on that bathing suit! Not only that but I am in a wedding this summer and gotta fit into that dress! So... I do what any rational/normal girl would do- push it into gear a couple weeks before the event ;)

I can honestly say though this has become my favorite go-to workout! If you haven't heard it's called Tabata and it's a quick 8-cycle rotation 20 seconds on 10 seconds off. You can do any exercise you want and it goes so fast! I like to go to the track with my husband and we will do a couple rounds of sprints and then maybe an abs workout! I am not one to dwell on a long workout so this is absolutely perfect! You can download theTabata  timer in the apps store for free! Give it a try and I know you wil like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS