Friday, October 3, 2014

It's been a while.....

I am so excited to write this post and I know I will have continual updates as times goes on... but starting next week will be the first week in over 2 1/2 years that my husband and I will have 2 days off together in a week!!!! Let me explain... at his job he has to work Saturdays, so while I may have weekends every week, we really only had Sundays off together. Which... to me don't really count because we have church morning and night and business during the day. This has been going on for 2 1/2 years, so unless we specifically take time off together for vacation that has been our schedule. Well, now that I am at my new job I have weekends off and a flex day during the week! Naturally I chose the same day as him, so we will now have a day off together in the weeeeeeeeek!!!! I am beyond excited and I have so many fun things I want to do, so I've decided to make a list so I won't forget!! :) This will probably mean nothing to anyone, but to me it does ;) So here ya go!


Husband & Wife Days:
1. Day trip up to Vail! I LOVE Vail in the fall, so this is a MUST!
2. Day trip to Mt. Rushmore. This is a stretch, but I've never been and I want to go sooo baad! It's only a 6 hour drive! ;)
3. Lay in our pj's all.day.long and watch movies and eat snacks! I mean... does anything sound better??
4. HOUSE PROJECTS. To say I am the laziest home owner with zero decorative skills would be an understatement- but with time off now I figure we might as well try! :)
5. Bake.
6. Finish Christmas shopping by mid-November. I want it all done. wrapped. ready to go. Enjoying the holidays is a MUST for me this year!!
7. Go to a pumpkin patch together!! I love this one, but it's closed on Sundays so we were never able to go together, well now we can!!
8. Cruise around downtown for a day, eat lunch and just do whatever we want!! :)
9. Zoo
10. Enjoy every single moment we have together!!
I will start picture documenting our outings so come back soon for more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS