Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Eating Out... Healthy Version

I am a huge fan of enjoying a night out at a yummy restaurant, but when I am trying to eat healthy and stick to a "paleo" diet it is very hard to find a restaurant that is accommodating without all the added ingredients! I know it's possible, but I personally like choosing a restaurant where I don't have to dig through the menu for something healthy. This is why I came up with a list of my top restaurants here in town that offer great healthy and delicious options!! I know there are many more but these are my go-to! 

*All pictures were found on the restaurants websites*


Enjoy!


They have fresh and delicious options! They're salads are soo yummy and I love that they have so many fresh ingredients to choose from!



I LOVE Chipotle, and I LOVE that they're chicken has no added hormones/antibiotics. I love getting a salad with guacamole and pico de gallo! Yummmm.



I haven't tried this place yet because I just saw it the other day, but I am BEYOND excited that we have a fresh juice bar here in Colorado! I always love a fresh juice, especially when I'm feeling blah. You know the feeling... so definitely give this place a try! They have juices, smoothies & Acai bowls! 



I LOVE pizza, although I always opt out on the cheese so many would say that's not a "real pizza" but give it a try and I promise you will love it! This place offers the freshest ingredients, gluten free crusts (as an option) and any/all toppings you want! I am a huge fan and love the fresh ingredients. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS