Monday, September 15, 2014

When in doubt... mongram it.

I have this obsession with monogramming. I mean... legit obsession. My cousin sells Thirty-One items and she was laughing at me because I wanted every.single.piece monogrammed. But hey, it's better than a kick in the pants! :) I just think it's fun, personal and cute! I do have to laugh though because have any of you watched that new show on Bravo Jersey Belle? First of all, HILARIOUS! You have got to start watching this show, I am obsessed. But, it's funny because this girl from New Jersey moves to Alabama and cannot understand people's obsession with monogramming! I have favorited so many items on Etsy and if you haven't purchased these items for yourself I think you should. Christmas is right around the corner people, so I'm just sayin. Oh, and if you're wondering my intials are First: J Middle: S Last: T

I mean, just in case you wanna get me a monogrammed cup, shirt, jewelry holder, bag...etc. ;)

Here's what's on my personal wish list:

SALE ITEM 16 oz Customizeable Tumbler with Straw - One Color

Monogrammed Jewelry Tray

Monogram wreath // Year round wreath // Circle Monogram Wreath // Grapevine monogram wreath // Chevron bow // White

Monogram Canvas Weekender Bag - Large - Great Gift For Bridesmaids - Teacher - Sorority Sisters - Beach Bag - Discount On Four Or More

Circle Monogram Keychain Acrylic Personalized Key Chain

6. Hat
Monogrammed Baseball Hat

Adorable, right?? I just feel like I need all of these. All of these I found on Etsy. Click on the links and it takes you straight to their shop! :) I am spreading my obsession of monogramming to all of you! You're welcome! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS