Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Alex's fall bucket list



I've decided to follow Jessica's lead and create a fall bucket list.  This fall will be unlike any other between teaching and all of the big assignments due for my licensure.  Getting things checked off of my bucket list will be a challenge, but it's a good goal to keep myself sane and happy!  Because this is a FALL list, I want the items to be mostly FALL oriented, and I'm including things I've already done but really want to do again in the next few months!

Join me in completing some of these ideas, but let me know once you do!! I'd love to hear peoples stories, or see pictures!


1. Celestial Seasonings Tour:  This is one of my favorite tours.  There is something intriguing about a factory, especially when it involves lovely aromas and flavors.  I LOVE their tea, and I love that this is FREE.
Located in Boulder, CO.
2.  Hike to the Maroon Bells while the leaves are changing.  Just look at this picture and you'll know why!!


3. Take part in another Canvas & Cocktails class, or Upstairs Circus.  It's just too much fun being creative! 



4. Get back into a workout routine.  It's gone out the window while I've been adjusting to the new schedule.  I typically do Les Mills Body Pump or Body Combat along with one of the 30 day Way of Gray home workouts!

5.  Go to a corn maze.  Getting lost in corn fields makes me feel like a kid again…not that I hung out in corn as a kid, but I sure did love hide and seek!

6.  Get to Miller Farms to do some hand picked produce shopping!  

7.  Volunteer for a food bank! This is the time of year that families are in extra need of support!

8. Investigate (and possibly start) what it would take to donate my time to a children's hospital and read or do crafts with little ones! 

9.  Take more time in the kitchen exploring new recipes!  Of course I will pass them along if they're a success!

10. Last, and most importantly… Successfully complete my TWS, Capstone, and Masters degree…followed by being hired as a long term sub for spring :-)

**I hope you enjoy some of these ideas too!  I'm SOOO looking forward to cool air, the colors changing, boots & scarves, and a new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS